Some of our services are available without having a library card. However, to get a library card for full access to all of our offerings, you can click here for more information.
Reference & Genealogical Research Assistance
Not sure where to start to find the books and/or other information you need?
Not sure how to make sense of what you have found?
Please ask — that’s what we’re here for! CCPL has full and part-time staff as well as many well-informed, friendly, helpful volunteers to help answer your questions.
Computing and Internet Access
CCPL provides free high-speed internet access and Microsoft Office word-processing on eleven (11) public access machines.
The library also has wireless internet access available to those who have their own wireless-ready device.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Fax machine
- Copy machine
- Telesensory Magnifier for the visually impaired
- Meeting room available for use for community, civic, and educational purposes. Please call to check availability and make a reservation
- Book (and DVD) Return Box located at the rear entrance to the building.
- Materials may be renewed or reserved by telephone during regular business hours
Copies and Computer Printouts:
- 20¢ per letter/legal page – one-sided, black and white
- 25¢ per letter/legal page – two-sided, black and white
- 50¢ per letter/legal page – one sided, color
- 75¢ per letter/legal page – two-sided, color
- Patrons who provide their own paper, may deduct 10¢ per sheet of paper (ex. two-sided black and white copy would be 15¢ instead of 25¢).
- Students needing to print information for school get the first 20 pages free and pay 10¢ per page after that. This includes written papers and essays, information for projects, a class syllabus, etc. It does not include college admission information or financial aid documents.
Faxes: $1.00 per page (sent or received)
Lamination: $1.00 per foot, minimum of $1.00
Other Items Available
The library has earbuds available for $1.50.
USB drives can be purchased for $5.00 each.